Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Oh my goodness!  I'm behind again.  So, let's just start out with our most recent event:


Get ready, there are a lot of pictures.  But, boy, they are ADORABLE!  Enjoy!!

Ana, Shelby, Sophia, Unika, Jade, Haegan, Averie, and Madyson


Jacob (Luigi), Quinn, and Jade


Jose and Leonardo


Quinn, Leonardo, and Esher

Shelby, Madison, and Gunner


Eddie, Jadon, and Christopher



Leah (I LOVE her face!  Leah actually wore a clown costume but took it off before pictures!), Unika, Haegan, Averie, Shelby, and Madison

Mia, Ben, Gunner, and Ana



Quinn, Christopher, Neo, Leonardo, Mrs. Anderson (I actually purchased this sari in a market stall in Sri Lanka over 20 years ago!), Gunner, and Luke



Neo, Luke, and Madyson

Shannon and Sophia







And, finally, to top things off I am including a short video presented by Esher.
Two years ago, Esher's sister Tristan was in my first grade class.
Tristan told me a very "SCARY" Halloween story.
Naturally, I just had to include a story from Esher.
Very cute!


Sorry about the "chopiness" of the video.
My Flip camera is on the fritz.
But, you can get the idea.  :)



2 comments:

  1. Such a cute post! I love all the faces ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Esher is adorable!!! Love the toothless look.

    Very fabulous costumes. All of you! :D

    ReplyDelete