Thursday, December 1, 2011

I am so embarrassed by my lack of posting.  Please forgive me.  First Grade is a very exciting place where there is a lot of activity going on every single day.  From singing, to reading, to running, jumping and computing.  From friends to fighting (uh oh!) and from tears to puke (!), there is never a dull moment in our Room 6.  So, I'm begging forgiveness for falling behind in the posting.


Here are pictures of one of my favorite anual activity.  It's called:  "Who's Who"  Each child wrote a sentence on a sentence strip about themselves that was unique just to them.  It was adorable and the mask made it even more special.  Can you guess who without looking at the name???






 (Hey!  How did THAT get in here?  *wink wink*...
It's my little grand daughter Ellee!)


AND...here is another cute little Ellee with her
amazing torn jack o-lantern.

We were so lucky to have Luke's 93 year old grandpa who is a wonderful
vet who served in WWI.
We love him for his service and even more with his
great personality!




REFLECTIONS!

I am so proud of my little ones who entered the PTA Reflections.
Here they are with their projects:


 Beautiful, inside and out, Imani.


 Gorgeous little Shelby!



 And look at adorable Averie with her project!


I heard that some of these gals may or may not have kissed their metals and slept
with them under their pillow! 
So special!

3 comments:

  1. It is true, there is never in dull moment in this class! I love it :-) thanks for making school so fun for our little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh PS: that is the most adorable picture of baby El, it should be on a Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute kids and good job on their Reflections entries.

    Sooo grateful for those like Luke's grandfather who have served us all in this great country of ours.

    ReplyDelete